About this policy
Wood is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible way. This policy outlines how we aim to achieve this and includes the information collected when:
- you use our website https://woodsilverlake.com/.
- you make a booking on our website.
- you make enquiries on our website.
- someone is interested in working with us
Definition of Personal Data
Personal Data means any data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly/indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our site.
By providing your personal data, you agree that we can use your personal data in accordance with this policy.
Ensure you understand this policy in its entirety and take your time to read it.
Who are we?
Wood is a restaurant based in Los Angeles.
Our registered address is: 2861 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026.
How do we collect information from you?
We collect information from you:
- when you make a booking.
- when you visit a restaurant (preferences, allergies etc.).
- make an enquiry.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
You may be asked to submit personal information about yourself when you make a booking. We will collect this information so we can fulfill your booking request and you may dine at our venue.
When you make a booking:
Wood collects information such as:
- e-mail address (used for booking confirmation and post-dining feedback emails)
- telephone number
When you access our sites:
There is “Device Information” about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Wood. This information can include:
- device type (e.g. mobile, computer, laptop, tablet)
- operating system
- IP address browser type
- browser information (e.g., type, language, and history)
- domain names access times
- settings referring website addresses
- other data about your device to provide the services as otherwise described in this policy.
If you use our website, we may receive your generic location (such as city or neighbourhood).
How is your information used?
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary to complete a booking, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate interests.
We require the information outlined in the previous section to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Send you service emails (booking confirmation and post-dining feedback).
- Improve our products and services.
- Send marketing communications if you have opted in to receive them.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties. Any personal information we request from you will be safeguarded under current legislation.
We will only share your information with companies if necessary to deliver services on our behalf. For example service providers (e.g. ResDiary for the provision of online bookings), third-party payment processors, and other third parties to provide our Sites and fulfil your requests, and as otherwise consented to by you or as permitted by applicable law.
Use of ‘cookies’
- Opting Out: You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the services.
Changes to this statement